JUST LA LA

JUST LA LA

 

 

 
       
 

 Thursday, November 06, 2003  

Another quiz...

Not sure why it is missing a few numbers (Leo, care to explain?) but figured this might as well be the destination for all quiz material...

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing actually... but I did just finish watching the new DVD release of Depeche Mode's '101'... hmm... 'Behind The Wheel' and 'Strangelove' still get me every time.

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? eck! Talk about exposing bad diets... it was actually Chocolate Mud Cake from Jimmy's birthday the other night. And you know what - even several days after, it still tastes good.

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? I've been asked this one before and I believe my answer was 'mangled blue'.

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Simply fantastic weather lately. Rather remarkable for Melbourne.

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ant.

9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE SAME SEX? The same sex? Did someone change this? I thought these quizes always assumed everyone was heterosexual. Um... depends on the person... but it ranges from their smile, their eyes, their body, their butt through to their personality. Different strokes for different folks, people... so to speak, obviously.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? He is a very sweet and genuine bitch.

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Fine, thank you for asking. Actually, I think the good weather tends to bring out the better in people. I challenge anyone on a pleasant day to feel down.

12. FAVOURITE DRINK? Pepsi Max

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? vodka

14. FAVOURITE SPORTS? gym

15. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Mouse brown.

16. EYE COLOUR? Brown (i'm so common)

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nup.

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES: ages too... gawd, not sure if they want me to do that... let's just say that Colin, Leanne, Mark and Russell are all older than me to various degrees and leave it at that.

19. FAVOURITE MONTH? Probably December as, regardless of the origins, the whole Christmas spirit thing does tend to make everyone a little more social and party like... and that's juts F.U.N.

20. FAVOURITE FOOD? I try to eat healthy but I love asian and indian food.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think it may have been 'Chicago' on Sunday night.

22. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Hmm... I have no idea... there is a multitude of public holidays and personal events I can choose from. Let's just say that I enjoy a good day off.

23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No.

24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? I don't do scary movies. I'm too much of a pussy.

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer... although a Melburnian saying that is a tad ironic.

26. HUGS OR KISSES? I go with the flow.

27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I'm not very good at relationships but I guess that is also up to the boyfriend to comment on.

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? They can do what they want... they already know I love 'em.

30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one, since i'm not sending it out.

31.WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? And see above one more time... why is this like a mandatory quiz question anyway? Does it really matter? Is it meant to be some pseudo psychological device to distract the quizee from realising they just like to talk about themselves all the time? Shouldn't they just give in, be honest and admit they like to write about themselves? Everyone knows I do. What would be the point of me keeping a blog otherwise?

32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? About five beside the bed at the moment actually... a couple on finance management (yes, I really need it)... a novel or two... one on viral marketing (I have a bit of a passion for that one).

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's a red IPEX one... how exciting... yay... *looks around bored*

34. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Probably Trivial Pursuit, or Cluedo.

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Relaxed, spent some time with Andrew and Ant, and went to bed.

36. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? How to delay getting out of bed.

38. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY? Upcoming day... um... work... gym... that's about it really.

39. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING IN YOUR LIFE WHAT? finances... that's about it really.

40. FUZZY FELTS OR SPIROGRAPH? wha?

41. IF YOU COULD BE ONE PERSON FOR A WEEK WHO WOULD IT BE? I'm happy being me. I think I do me well.

42. FAVOURITE PLACE? bedroom.

43. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU SENDING THIS OUT TO? no one. I'm just letting it exist.

44. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL RESPOND? does it really matter?

45. LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO? Andrew, the housemate.

46. PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO MEET? I like meeting anyone who challenges the way I think.

47. WHAT DID YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE SAY AND WHO WAS IT FROM? Probably from Ant...

48. SCALEXTRIX OR TRAIN SET? Now, these are just getting stupid.

49. MSN MESSENGER OR YAHOO MESSENGER? MSN, but rarely on it.

50. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Still nothing, but thinking of putting on Bent.

   { Lol } { Thursday, November 06, 2003 } { }


Comments: Post a Comment

Lol Related Links

Just La La
SOLD On Vanity
Artisan Recruitment

Favourite Links

Blog Templates
Esprit International
Rather Good
Ebay Australia
Happy Hunter

What Lol Listened To This Week
LawrenceOz's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart

Listed on BlogShares

Description

Life, love and vodka.

Archives

August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 September 2007 October 2007 March 2008

Powered By





 
sponsors
Free Web Counter
insurance leads